Hiring Care Assistants Now!!
Angels Care at Home is primarily a domiciliary care company based in Swindon supplying quality Health Care Assistants into service users homes.
We are recruiting people to join our established team in Swindon, experience not always necessary as full training is given to people who are passionate, show dedication and are empathetic.
At Angels Care at Home we understand that Health Care Assistants are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
Care Assistants will benefit from:
- Full annual holidays.
- The chance to make a real difference to adults in need of care.
- A rewarding career in your local community.
- Excellent rates of pay (£9-12 per hour)
- Ongoing Training and Support (including NVQs) provided by our own internal training team, so care experience is not essential.
To become a Care Assistant for Angels Care at Home you need:
A caring personality and good communication skills.
Own transport essential.
To be flexible and have empathy with our service users.
To share our values in providing outstanding care to our customers.
How our Care Assistants support our Service Users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care e.g. Washing With shopping if needed
- Administering medication or prompting medication
- By providing companionship
- Assisting with their daily tasks
For the chance to secure a fantastic opportunity and further your career within an established company don’t hesitate and apply today!!